Online Photography Competition: International Women’s Day
To be a woman is to be unapologetically resilient despite everything!
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, Pratisandhi presents to you
An Online Photography Competition! The global theme for this year is #Balanceforbetter.
Here is all you need to know to participate!
1. The themes for the competition are:
• Feminism: The body & aging
Show us your creativity by sending us your interpretations of the theme of your choosing. This competition is open to all!
3. Guidelines for participation:
* Each participant has to submit 3 photographs along with a suitable caption for each capturing the essence of the particular theme.
* Rename the pictures as the name of the theme along with your name during submission. (ex. – Intimacy_yourname)
* Entries should include the name of the participant & contact.
* Submissions to be made in JPEG format.
* The photographs should not have any watermark or copyright. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
* The participants are to submit their entries to email@example.com
* Entries for the event close on 12th March 2019; 11:59 PM
4. The top entries shall receive a special giveaway and merit certificate from Pratisandhi.